Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hi,  I'm Leora Herrmann. I'm one of First U's delegates to the 2017 GA in New Orleans. I'm supposed to fly out of BWI at 5 this afternoon and am keeping my fingers crossed that Tropical Storm Cindy will not cause my flight to be canceled. My plans for GA include attending as many sessions on social justice work as I can get to.  (I just joined First U's Peace & Justice Ministry's steering committee.) I'll try to write blog posts each day.  In addition to what we Baltimoreans blog, the writers for UU World will be blogging at the GA. Their blog is at https://www.uuworld.org/ga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Outreach Revolution -- Part 2 -- Social Media (Leora)

The second half of the Outreach Revolution workshop dealt with social media, especially Facebook (FB).   The UUA will be offering w...